June 23: 3 gifts found around a table
- #69: Sharing a meal with family, twice. Lunch with Karyn and Ava and dinner with Mandy and Kingston.
- #70: Me and Dad sitting in folding chairs on either side of Patrick. The three of us huddling in front of Mom's computer for statistics discussing what kind of statistical analysis is used for a survey research design.
- #71: Conversation. Listening to ideas and sharing ideas. Laughing or feeling frustrated. I like meeting around the table and talking things through.
#72: Girls Night Out with my sister-in-law Mandy!
#73: Sharing cupcakes and a girly movie.
June 24: A gift in water, in words, in white
- #74: A gift in water was watching Karyn jump into the waves in Tsunami Bay at Magic Waters with Ava jumping in the waves just behind her. It was almost as if they were in tandem, though I don't think either of them was really watching the other. Like mother, like daughter, I guess.
- #75: A gift in words was when I was finally able to talk with my friend Jessi from Fire in the Night. We ran out of time and I had to leave. Just before we got off the phone, Jessi asked me if I would have time to call her again later. She said our conversation made her "hungry for more Jody."
- #76: A gift in white was cool whip topping the cake and icing on the fruit pizza cookies for dessert.
#77: New friendship and finding it right next door.
#78: A dog sleeping at my feet at the end of the day.