- #878: I saw 29 clients last week and this is the most that I have seen in one week since I changed offices
- #879: I discovered just how relaxing and delightful a facial is
- #880: Singing with Ben
- #881: Going out for breakfast spontaneously
- #882: That I was not seriously hurt when I made the poor decision to stand on the toilet seat to adjust the shower head and ended up tearing down the curtain and falling into the shower after the toilet seat broke (I'm sure it would have been hilarious to see, but alas, I was all by myself.)
- #883: Sister visits
- #884: Cookies and Cream ice cream
- #885: Doc Martin marathon's
- #886: Dinner and catching up with a friend
- #887: Ben's birthday
- #888: A weekend in Chicago
I just finished my fifth week of the new school year.
I am loving The Quiet Collection by Emily P Freeman to help me have a sane September. (This blog post appearing is a partial fruit from one of those devotions which encouraged me to stop overthinking things and create.)
I'm remembering how vital my crock pot is if we want to have a hot dinner on a work day.
I have completed 8 of my 21 days of working out goal for this month!
I have done some hard stops for prayer, gazing on beauty, snuggling one of my loves and remembering how to breathe deeply.
One of the discoveries in this season of transition is that I have believed that busy=bad. My sweet, slow-paced summer schedule has been swapped out for one that is much more highly charged with many responsibilities and activities that are looking for a place within my week. I have found myself feeling shame over how full my schedule is and afraid that …